Friday, June 5, 2009

My Boys

I spend most of my days here at home now.

My entertainment is Jackson, my dog

and Quinten, my little buddy.
Some days I have a hard time getting anything accomplished. They are both so cute it's hard to do anything but talk and play with them.

Jackson is a wonderful dog, who happens to have a bit of a barking problem. In most other aspects he is great. While playing fetch he is considerate and lets everyone in the room have a turn throwing his toy for him. I have noticed that this also includes Quinten. Though my buddy is only 3 months old, Jackson thinks that he needs a turn of his own. Jackson will walk up to Quinten, drop the toy next to him and then sit back and patiently wait for him to throw it. I haven't decided if is it one of the cutest things I have seen...or a sad sign the dog doesn't have a brain in his head. Either way it is rather amusing. One afternoon I was working in the kitchen and turned around to find Quinten sitting quietly in his bouncy seat surrounded with dog toys!

Yes I know my life is so very rough....

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least we know 2 things about Jackson, (1) he's good with children, (2) he likes to include everyone the his day's activity. =)

    ReplyDelete